Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog slump.

Okay, so it seems I've fallen victim to the blog slump. This has occurred to many before my time, and only the strong can pull themselves out. I intend to be one of those strong ones.

What I've been up to:
This will one day be a macbook sweater. The knitted piece, as you can see, is about half done. The engineering of the sewed pieces will probably take a bit longer. It doesn't quite work in my head yet, but I still have time to figure it out.


Ok, in love with my idiot-knitter. It basically makes an i-cord that's wider than the normal 4 stitches. As luck would have it, six stitches with a bulky yarn is precisely the size of a narrow bike lock. Easy fun gift for all the bike punks with an appreciation for ironic-coolness.


Tee-shirt is nearly done. Needs one more seam and some blocking and then should be good to go, I hope.

Of course, I'm still trying to design the perfect nylon grocery bag and a felted bowl thingy... update to follow.

Science is keeping me busy, but not too busy to knit. NEVER too busy to knit.

No comments: