Monday, August 23, 2010

Troubleshooting the troubleshooting

From here; I'm totally a Frustration Ball.

One of the perks of being in a small research laboratory is being involved in all of the lab projects and sharing the rewards (publications). Of course, one of the drawbacks of being in a small lab is having weird experiments unrelated to my project totally fall into my lap. And then never leave That's all to say that I was given the task of "wrapping up" our past research aide's project after she left for grad school herself. This wasn't a big deal, as it was an experiment I'd recently done for my own project. Super. One week. Name on the paper. Win! Ha. As you can guess, the experiment won't work, and to boot, my experiments to troubleshoot the original experiment aren't working either. Boo.
Frustration ball!

No comments: