Monday, June 9, 2008

Christmas So Soon?

It's almost 90 degrees outside, so naturally I'm reminded that Christmas is only six months, two weeks and two days away. So it's high time I start planning my Christmas to-make list (which creates a delightful yarn "to-buy" list). Inevitably, the list includes the sister, the man I knit for, and the roommate from Pittsburgh. Actually, I think I have two of the three ideas set already. Yay for planning. Double yay for shopping.

And as for me? I think I want books (for all my spare time....)

Knitting book: Knitting Without Tears by Elizabeth Zimmermann
and Knitter's Almanac

Science book: Streptococcus pneumoniae: Molecular Biology and Mechanisms of Disease by Alexander Tomasz

Fun book: When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris

Merry Christmas!

No comments: